Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Waiting...

You have definitely dropped in the last week.  Everyone I talk to tells me that you're coming soon; I hope they're right!  When we went to your last ultrasound, they said you weighed 7lbs 2oz...that was over a week ago.  At the rate you're growing (a little over an ounce a day), you're probably about 7lbs 10oz or so by now.  That's right in between your sisters - Ellie was 7lbs 5oz, and Charlotte was 7lbs 14oz.  :)

Every night I've awakened every few hours expecting you to be on your way.  I've had inconsistent contractions a few times each night, but nothing strong or consistent enough to send us to the hospital.  I've even got a towel sitting next to the bed just in case my water breaks like it did for your two sisters.  I find myself awake at all hours of the night sitting in your room wishing you were in my arms already.

There's a full moon tonight, I've had it on the calendar for months thinking that you might make your appearance today.  If you decide to stay in there through the full moon, though, I have a feeling that you're going to wait until I have to serve you an eviction notice.  Either way, we will see your sweet little face soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment