Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Just Hanging Out...Literally

Well, last night was not only a full moon, but apparently a super moon, when the full moon is closest to Earth.  Not only that, but a low front came sweeping through Ohio as well...yet here you are, still making yourself cozy inside my belly. 
Technically you're only 39 weeks along, so you've got a week to go...but if you're feeling anything like I'm feeling, it's starting to get mighty uncomfortable!  Since I'm only allowed to sleep on my left side these days, my hip bone has been aching like crazy.  In fact, last night I couldn't even sleep in bed; I ended up reclining on the couch downstairs.  I have a feeling that we might be sleeping down there from now until you decide to arrive.

You probably also noticed the uncomfortable contractions that started around 6:00am this morning and came every ten minutes or so.  I had my hopes up that your birth story was beginning, but unfortunately they didn't stick around past 7:30am.  So, for now, you're just hanging out in there.  I don't mind, but I'm getting mighty anxious to meet you, Sweet Girl (and so is your daddy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment