Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Head's Down, Thumbs Up!

After all of the worrying and stressing after learning you were transverse last week, you've turned!!  You now have your head down just as you are supposed to.  :)  Daddy couldn't wait until I had my doctor's appointment tomorrow...so instead he had me drive down to his office and he did the ultrasound himself! 

The first thing he saw was your little beating heart.  It took a little while, but he finally found your head...it was VERY low in my pelvis.  Woohoo!  Great job, smart girl.  :)  I had a feeling you were turned in the right direction, but Daddy proved it today with the ultrasound.  We are both relieved and excited now for the moment you decide to grace us with your presence.  Next we wait - the ball's in your court little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment