Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 10, 2015

36 Weeks

We made it to 36 weeks!  Only a month to go; I can't believe it!  I also can't believe that my stomach is going to continue to get bigger for the next four weeks.  You are supposed to be the size of a honeydew melon right now.  It definitely feels like I'm lugging one around under my shirt these days...a melon that loves to stick her little feet, knees and culi out so far that Mommy has to rub them back in.  You also get the hiccups at least twice a day, much to my amusement.  :)

Your sisters are so excited to meet you in just a few short weeks.  They give you hugs, kisses and little pats all the time now.  Daddy and I are excited too, of course!  The anticipated day of your arrival is quickly approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment