Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

There's a Baby In There?

The other night, your big sister Ellie picked out the book "I'm A Big Sister Now" to read at night time.  Since I was putting both girls down together that night, Charlotte read it with us.  Before we started the book I took Charlotte's hand and put it on my belly and said, "There's a baby in there, Charlotte."  She pulled her hand away and gave me a funny look, so I just went ahead and started reading the book.

About three pages in, Charlotte turned around, pointed to my belly and asked, "There's a baby in there?" 
"Yes!  There's a baby in there," I responded.
Two pages later, "There's a baby in there?"
"Yes, there's a baby in there."

This went on for the rest of the book.  The next morning, when I got her out of her crib, she immediately ran to the book and handed it too me to read.  As we sat down, she turned and said, "There's a baby in there!" as she pointed to my belly.  I think your little-big sister finally realizes that you're on your way!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment