Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Differences

We only have a few weeks before we find out your gender, my little shamrock!  So, I thought I'd fill you in on some of the things that are unique about your pregnancy:
  • The first trimester was filled with exhaustion and vomiting, just like my previous two...however, your morning sickness has been much more violent!  (Aunt Melinda was thoughtful enough to send me some "splash-guard" glasses, and I'm sorry to say that they actually came in handy quite a few times.)
  • I've been losing hair this pregnancy, whereas previous times I wouldn't lose any until postpartum.  The doctor had my thyroid checked and all is well...you're just throwing me for a loop in there!
  • I've had TONS of cravings for TONS of different things.  All of a sudden, one thing and one thing only sounds delicious.  Luckily they haven't been too crazy, but they haven't all been too healthy either!  I'm trying to keep a healthy balance between what I want to eat and what I should eat.  :)
  •  Your heartbeat has been a little lower than your sisters' were, but it's still strong and healthy!
  • I've been gaining weight much more slowly this pregnancy.  I think it has to do with the amount of morning sickness, but I probably just jinxed myself for the months ahead. 
Every pregnancy is a little different, so who knows what all of this means.  All we know is, boy or girl, we are thrilled to call you ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment