Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dwindling...

That's right!  I actually go entire days without any morning sickness now!  Sometimes there are even a few days in a row.  I know well enough not to say that the stage is entirely behind me, but I'm excited to note that it is definitely dwindling down!   It gets better...I am able to drink milk again!!  Anyone who knows me, knows that milk is my  beverage of choice, although water is still a close second. 

I'm even starting to get my appetite back.  Things that sound delicious:
  • Parfait with vanilla yogurt, granola and strawberries
  • Mandarin oranges (I could eat these by the barrel!)
  • Grapes
  • Watermelon
  • Asian turkey lettuce wraps
  • Sushi rolls (fully cooked, of course)
  • More mandarin oranges
  • Strawberries
So...here's to the vomit-less months to come!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment