Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Crazy Cravings

Your Daddy's right, I've been craving more with this pregnancy than either of my other two.  However, my cravings haven't been the healthiest options:

Twizzlers
Skittles
Poptarts
Grape juice
Apples with caramel dip
Twix or Snickers
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Port wine cheese
Avocados
Carrots
Strawberries
Candy corn
Cheetos
Eggo waffles
Scrambled eggs with ketchup
Anything with ketchup

Needless to say, I haven't given in to all of them...but we definitely have a box of blueberry poptarts in the pantry right now.  :)  I've been trying my best to give you a combination of what you want (or maybe what I want...) and what you need.  Hopefully you're getting the nutrients to grow strong and healthy in there!  Kick once if you're hungry.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment