Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Swirling Vortex of Terror

...Also known as my stomach.  As soon as I knew you were in there I was preparing myself for the morning sickness I always get.  You, however, have totally outdone yourself.  Daddy agrees that this time around has been much more frequent and much more violent than the first two ever were. 

I now decide what I'm going to eat based both on how it will taste going down as well as how it will taste on the way back up.  For example, pickles taste delicious on the way down, but they have been crossed off the list because they are the WORST regurgitated.  Most fruits are on the vomit-friendly list, as well as juice (especially orange juice, although this almost always ends up coming back out).

I keep telling myself, though, this is a good thing.  You must have a tight grip in there because I'm feeling it out here!  As long as you're getting enough nutrients, I can handle a few burst blood vessels on my face.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment