Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2015

Three Bathrooms in Three States

I never thought that a bathroom would be a place of such happy memories.  As I sat there, looking at the plus sign on my pregnancy test, it dawned on me: this was the third bathroom in three states that I've started these beautiful journeys.  In a small townhouse bathroom in Grand Rapids, Michigan I learned that I was pregnant with Eleanore.  In our master bathroom in Topeka, Kansas I found out that I was pregnant with Charlotte.  And here on January 3rd, 2015, in our little bathroom off our master bath in Delaware, Ohio, I learned about you.
As I sit here eating leftover mashed potatoes at 12:50am, I am in awe of the miracle that I have been blessed to experience for a third time.  Boy or girl, you are already loved to pieces.  I promise to do my best to make you comfortable in there, including the occasional midnight snack.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment