Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Premonitions

There were a few of people who seemed to know you were on your way before even I did!  Your Aunt Melinda somehow knew Mommy was pregnant this winter.  She had a strange feeling when she was putting away her own pregnancy clothes.  Aunt Melinda even brought a bag of them for Mommy to wear with her at Christmas time...that's how sure she was!

Your sister, Eleanore, somehow knew early too.  We were sitting at the table right around Christmas and she turned to me and said, "You're getting ready, Mama." 
"What am I getting ready for?" I asked.
"You're getting ready for the new baby in your tummy," she said matter-of-factly as she patted my belly. 

Even your Nonna knew you would be on your way soon.  I wasn't quite pregnant with you yet at Thanksgiving, but Nonna was asking me then and again at Christmas time if I was pregnant.  I guess she saw you coming from miles away too!

We are all excited that you are on your way into our lives, Baby Messmer.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment