Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Seven-Months-Old

I can't believe you are 7-months-old. I know I say it every month, but how have seven of them past already?? You are just starting to find your voice and babble. Your favorite consonant seems to be "B" because we hear "bababababa" a lot.
You're rolling all over the place, and chewing on everything (including your 7-month sticker). You love food and are starting to get quite demanding about the pace at which I keep the spoon coming. Your current favorite seems to be sweet potatoes although you have eaten everything I've put in front of you so far.
You're not quite ready for solid snacks yet, but like to chew on frozen fruit we put inside the little mesh holder for you. You are still a champion at nursing too, you've surpassed your two older sisters by far!
You are generally calm and carefree. You enjoy hanging out on a blanket on the floor and rolling around to pick up a chewable block or grab a monkey to snuggle. And you smile. You smile a lot. That beautiful, toothless smile. I love blowing raspberries on your belly or tickling your neck to make you laugh.
I will look back on this one day and wonder if it was real. Were you really this little? I'm trying to soak up as much as I can because I know how fleeting these months really are. All too soon I'll be writing about your 8th month. For now, here's you at seven months.
Oh, and you have your Great Nana Piciulo to thank for the onesie you're wearing. She loves you to the moon and back! (So do we.)  :)

P.S. You still have that fantastic tuft of hair that stands up at the back of your head...although it's beginning to lean to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment