Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Two Months Already?!?!

How can that be?? At your doctor's visit you were measured at 23 inches long with a weight of 13.3 pounds. You are growing beautifully.
More exciting is the fact that you are sharing your smile with us more and more each day. :) I will never get tired of making that clicking noise if it means getting to see your big, toothless grin and hear that sweet giggle!
Of course, whenever I break out the camera to try to catch a glimpse of that smile, you're too curious about the big black contraption I'm holding for me to get you to smile your big, beautiful grin...but I've caught a couple small ones.
You're already wearing 6 month clothes (although they're a little big, but 3 month is too small!). I can hardly keep your dresser drawers stocked with the right sized clothing!
I'm also loving the little conversations we're having. I haven't recorded any because I'm just too drawn in and focused on you to even think about recording anything. I've got plenty of "video" saved up in my memory though. :)
My favorite, though, is how much your two big sisters love you. They sometimes have a rough way of showing it, but they absolutely adore you and want you to know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment