Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015


Here are my three little sweethearts: a cow, a fox and of course, Queen Elsa. I know it's adorable to have a family Halloween costume theme, but I love how unique and independent each of you are. Of course, you didn't have much of a choice this year. I've had this cow costume since Ellie was little, but you're the first one to be able to fit in it at Halloween.
Ellie was trying to convince Charlotte to be Princess Anna, but Charlotte was deciding between a fox and a ninja turtle...the fox won. Your two-and-a-half-year-old sister wanted to be a fox for Halloween, how could I tell her no? I hope you have as much independence and spunk as your two sisters do; you're going to need it in order to survive around here!
For now, though, thank you for putting up with your cow costume all evening. You didn't collect any candy this year, but you were a trooper as we weathered the chilly October air so your sisters could go trick-or-treating for the first time. You were observing contently from your cozy spot in the sling, the cutest little cow around. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment