Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2015

Only Six Weeks to Go!

I can't believe how little time we have before we get to meet you!  Pregnancy is one of those anomalies that makes time tick on so slowly and fly right by at the same time.  We are anxiously awaiting your arrival in six short weeks (or less!).
 Lately you have been playing soccer with my bladder, which isn't extremely comfortable, but makes me smile anyway.  I've been experiencing a lot more pelvic pain, so I'm guessing you've probably dropped your little head down there in preparation for your big trip coming up.  Your kicks and punches are getting much stronger, and you love sticking your little foot way out as far as you can so Daddy and I can massage it back down.  :)  Keep growing strong!  Not long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment