Keep Growing Little One!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Daddy Finally Feels You!

I have felt you for weeks now, but every time I have Daddy put his hands on my belly to feel you, you stop kicking.  It must be his calming touch.  :)  Since my placenta is right in the front this time, the kicks are a little bit more padded and harder to feel from the outside, so that has probably had something to do with it too.

Tonight, though, Daddy finally felt you kick for the first time!  I put his hand on my belly and you kicked right away.  "Did you feel that one?" I asked.
"I think so."  Then you kicked again and before I could even ask, he exclaimed, "Oh!  I felt that one!"  I wish I could have captured his grin for you to see.  :)  He's so proud of you growing strong in there.  Keep it up little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment